Thursday, December 15, 2011

2 Months!








Our pretty princess is 2 months old!!! Where did the time go!?
Things she is doing at 2 months:
-Still pretty sleepy! She sleeps a lot! Even at night! We put her to bed at about 10 or 11 and she sleeps till about 6 most nights!
-She loves her binki! She gets stressed out when it falls out of her mouth. 
-She is starting to coo a lot! I love the sound of her voice!
-She smiles all the time!
We just love her SO much! Dane is really protective of her. He gets really worried anytime she cries and he will try to find her binki or he will rub her head and say "it's ok Macy!". What a good brother!

3 comments:

Rick and Kori said...

Oh she is darling! She looks JUST like Dane! I can't believe she is already two months old! Love her name too!

Matt said...

Aww, she is so cute! I feel like I can see a lot of Scott in her. I wish we were over there, I would give her a big kiss.

April Weeks said...

What a precious little doll!