Saturday, October 1, 2011

4 years!!

This is me and my 8 1/2 belly making Dane's Captain America Cake!!

We went to my parent's house for the celebration. They had it all decked out with Captain America stuff! What a nice surprise! Dane didn't want us to sing the Happy Birthday song, (he told me beforehand that it makes him sad. He just wanted to be 3!) We sang it anyway! He just sat there and growled! Then he very happily blew out the candle!! He never ate a piece of cake though....oh well!

Sitting and thinking about being 4

Cute face!

How old are you now??

Scott came out with this cool spider-man gift bag!! I love the look on Dane's face!!

What is it?!?!?!

WOW!!! He would ask us almost every day for a month if we could go to Wal-mart and get a Spider-man suit!! It was just torture to not give it too him earlier!!!

YAY!! Finally!!

Trying on the mask!!

Scott showing him how cool he looks with the mask on!!

Put it on! Put it on!!

"in character"

Spiddy powers!

Climbing the wall!

Getting us with his web!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kara, somehow I lost your blog address....the last post I remember reading is one from Hawaii. It was fun to play catch up and I'm sure by now you have a new baby girl! Congrats! I'd love an update when you have a chance. Where are you now?