Monday, February 7, 2011

Three Zero

 I am 30! YAY! I am excited for this new decade! Scott threw me a really great party with a whole bunch of family. It was the perfect day. I felt special!! This is Dane playin with all the balloons.
 My sister (in-law, but whatev!) made the most beautiful stuff! Not to mention, kick-you-in-the-head tasty! Those chocolate cupcakes are straight from heaven!
 Fondue!! Who doesn't love fondue?! I also learned that there is no need to peel a kiwi! The skin is perfectly edible! Like an apple! Yummy!
 Just a small glimpse of all the yumminess!
 The chef and her cute baby Huge! (Luke)
 The party people!! Thanks for coming!!
 Popping the balloons a few days later...so fun.
A good shot of the fun!

6 comments:

Telsha Winger & fam said...

Happy Happy Birthday!! Looks delicious! Hope you guys are doing well.

Jocelyn said...

Happy Birthday, Kara!!!
You're totally right. The 30s are the best decade!!! I'm loving mine, and you will too!!!
And what a party! You are loved. :)

Colter, Shantel & Family said...

Happy Birthday Kara! Oh my goodness...what a party! And all of the goodies! Someone was way busy:) Hope it was a good day for you!

Riley and Brittney said...

Happy Late Birthday Kara!!

Emily M said...

What a fun looking party!! That dessert looks to die for!! (I was asking Sean if he knew why scott's phone # showed up on my phone and he said if it was scott's before, you can go into the text setting and change the call back #. Which is what CB stands for.)

mary said...

Thanks for posting about your b-day! I can't believe those cupcakes...I'm kind of obsessed with cupcakes lately and your sis is my new hero. The balloon pictures make me hyperventilate. haha
Love ya Karita!