Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day #5 In Paradise

Day 5:
Today was sad!! Dane was feeling pretty good when he woke up, but around noon he climbed up on me and feel right asleep. That never happens!! When he woke up from his nap he was so sad. He just laid on my lap and kind of moaned. That lasted until 6am this morning!! At one point he said "Hurt, mama please help!" It brought tears to my eyes!! He has an ear infection. But I think he feels a lot better this morning!
Pictures:
1-4 These were taken before the sickness kicked in. He wanted to see the "bright light". He is so cute!
#5-Dane sleeping. Aren't kids cute when they are sleeping!



2 comments:

Emily M said...

That is SO sad!!! I hate when the kiddos are sick. Brooklyn has strep right now and we have had some miserable days in our house as well! I hope you 2 both getting feeling better soon!

Karen Melander said...

I must say im alittle jealous. We just got another foot of snow. Im so sick of it. It IS very beautiful but I need some warm weather now!! Im looking for a pair of cross country skiis cause im sick of running the snow. I bet you guys are just in heaven!! Have so much FUN!! I hope we can visit sometime. We are headed to Idaho in 2 weeks and I cant wait. Love and miss you. Write my name in the sand for me!!! BARRUS!! LOL