Saturday, March 6, 2010

Day #2 In Paradise




So, I have a goal to take at least one picture everyday that we live here...lets see if I actually do it!!
Day 2:
We went shopping for food and other essentials. But first, I had to go to the beach again!!! This time Scott got in all the way and fought with the waves!! I tried it too, but I was too scared to go too far!! One of the wave lifted me off my feet and sent me flying 5 feet!
Then we came home and had a family nap!! It was nice.
Then off to Costco and Kmart a few towns away! About 30 minutes.
Ok pictures
#1 Dane wearing my hat!!! So cute.
#2 SPAM...yes, SPAM. I haven't had it yet, but Scott already loves it. He bought turkey Spam for me cause he thought it would be more healthy.
#3 I have discovered that if I want to keep my hair in-tact, I have to wear this hat whenever we got anywhere in the jeep, otherwise it will take me an hour to comb through it and it will all break off...BUT I like the hat!!
You can't really see, but Scott bought me the earrings that I am wearing because they have wave designs on them and I liked the waves so much!! What a sweetheart!!

4 comments:

Emily M said...

YAY for the update- I think i have been checking every 5 minutes to see if you had posted yet! :) I am so glad that you are there and happy and your place sounds awesome. That is cool that Scott's job (and your landlord) have some many hookups! I am also glad you survived the flight. Good idea to try and take a picture every day you are there.

Lawson Family said...

Okay. I must have missed something...why did you guys move to Hawaii? How long are you planning on living there? Questions questions...sounds like fun!

Rick and Kori said...

I am so jealous! You look like you are having the time of your life. I'm so happy for you :) I can't believe it is warm enough to wear short sleeves and go to the beach there while we just got over a foot of snow last night. SO not fair!

Matt said...

Oh Kara! It sounds like you are having such a fun time. So glad you made it okay. Love the blog. -Katie