Sunday, October 25, 2009

Running

I was looking through all of my pictures that I have taken over the summer and realized I have done a lot that I haven't blogged about!! Shame on me!!! Two of the coolest things that I did were the Top of Utah Half Marathon with my dad, and the Las Vegas Ragnar relay! I love running!!
Below is a picture of my team (half of my team) at the Ragnar Relay and a picture of me and my dad crossing the finish line at the Top of Utah.






We ran 171 miles in 26 hours!! We ROCK!!








Our team got a flat tire!!!! About 10 hours later our other team got a flat tire too!! WHAT!!??








We ran in the Valley of Fire! It was on fire!!(not literally) it was SO SO HOT!!









































One of my very best buds Emily!!














2 comments:

Karen Melander said...

Yancey that is awesome. Remember the days of running in Center!! Good Job on staying in shape....you are inspiring me!

Emily M said...

i hate that picture of right up my nose. i am so glad we got to do the ragnar it was a blast. i love all the new posts.