Monday, October 26, 2009

My get-a-way, a birthday, and a buzz!


My really good friend Dianna invited me to stay with her for a few days! We had so much fun! We went to Seven Peaks and the petting zoo at Thanksgiving Point!!




Dane had his first pony ride!! He was terrified!! But it only lasted for about 2 mins! I was glad that he did it!





Dane's favorite thing in the whole world is tractors!!! We figure he says the word tractor at least 200 times a day. So we bought him a couple tractors for his birthday. They were a hit!! Still are!!



We decided that we didn't want cake and Dane loves cookies, (he calls them tookies)...he loved them!






I buzzed both of my best guy's hair!! They are so handsome! Don't they look alike!!




1 comment:

Riley and Brittney said...

You look awesome Kara. And Dane is way too cute!! I need to come visit you guys.