Sunday, January 22, 2012

Life..

Babies always look cute close up!! I wish I did.

A super hero and his side-kick

These are Dane's chore charts. Every time he does his chores for the day he gets a quarter. He has figured money out! He saved $4.00 and bought a toy last week! What a big boy! Speaking of big boy, he learned how to write his name at pre-school!!! WHAT!?!?!

Scott is working on his bread making skills. This one was garlic/green onion. SO GOOD!

Chewy was really interested in Macy. I never let him near her. I decided to see what would happen and he just licked her hand to death!! She really liked it.

This has nothing to do with Chewy! I think she is cute when she cries. I had to take a picture. Also, she is the only baby that I have ever heard that actually says "WAH WAH" when she cries. I love it!!

Dad and Macy takin a nap! They are sleeping in the same position! I LOVE IT! (I woke her up when I took this picture!)

1 comment:

Emily M said...

YAY another update!! I am loving this! Your kiddos are so cute!! You forgot to mention that you celebrated a Birthday (that I totally missed)!! Love ya!!