Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Farewell 2010

One of my new years goals is to update my blog more often then I did last year. It won't be hard. I didn't want to blog anymore in 2010, because at some point I was too bitter about how the year turned out and didn't trust myself to blog, I didn't want to vent.



Alas, it is a New Year and Scott and I couldn't be more pleased. New opportunities, attitudes, and motivation came with the new year. We are determined to have a GREAT year. So far, so good.
However, I must admit that with all trails come great blessings. I will give 2010 credit for humbling our little family into a mess that is grateful to be alive, to have each other, and to learn how much we are loved by others, while weeding out a few, well, weeds! We are so blessed to be closer to our families in the place that we love more than any other place on earth. It is good to be home, even if it isn't forever.

Stay tuned for all the new adventures that we are going to have this year....The year of the Jorgensens!!

2 comments:

Matt said...

Hey Kara it's Katie. Thanks for updating your blog! The sledding pics are so cute.

Mary said...

I'm excited to find out what the year brings your family!