Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Dane is 2!




Our little baby is a little boy! We have been so blessed to have him in our lives!



Here are a few things that are new with him:



-He LOVES tractors. He pronounces it "Sactors". This is alse his favorite word/thing and says it a hundred times a day looking everywhere we go for one.



-He knows all of his letters, numbers, colors, and animals. (Amazing!) (Well...not ALL the animals, that WOULD be amazing!)



-He is at the cute stage where when he wants something he will grab my hand and take me to what he wants. I love the feeling of his soft, chubby, warm hand in mine.



-He is a rebel. If I say "diaper" he says "no Diaper" if I say "don't throw your food on the floor!", he throws his food in the floor.



-He loves Scott's Jeep. Whenever Scott gets home he says, "Jip, in?" and Scott will let him sit in his Jeep for a while. When it is time to come inside he will say "Bye bye Jip, la lou" (Bye bye Jeep, Love you)


-He pronounces cookie "tookie"



-When he goes to bed he says "song, mama?" and I will hold him and sing a song. During the song he pats my back.



-He runs. And runs.....and runs....and runs!! The second the door opens to go outside, he is gone! We are pretty sure he has no idea how to walk.



-He loves all things boy. Cars, trucks, Tractors (his favorite), balls, trains,drums, dirt, burps, and all other forms of gas.



-When he is "fake crying" to get something he wants, he will put his arms out with a sad look and say "cryyyy mama! Cryyyy"



We love this little guy so much! I can't even imagine what life was like without him!!



Happy Birthday Booga!!




































7 comments:

Emily M said...

I can't believe he is 2- he is SOOOO cute!! I love the picures- did you take them? I love the family picture!

The Baldwin's said...

What a little cutie, I remember when you were pregnant and your due date was Ryder's birthday :) hey BJ was wondering if he could buy one of Scott's CD's if he has any to buy? We'll just mail you a check...email me and I'll send you an invite to the blog, if you can't get on gbaldwin519@msn.com

April Weeks said...

What a sweet post. It was like I got to know him and love him in those words, It is apparent that he is loved very much by his mom and dad. I'm so happy you are enjoying the journey. It goes by fast. Love the pictures too, You are a beautiful family.

Carley said...

Such a cutie....time does go by so fast....enjoy it all:)

Chris, Elyse & Kaitlyn Harris said...

Oh so cute!! We miss you guys

Jess Kempton said...

I am amazed how cute this little one is and he's two already? Kara, you're so smart to take lots of pictures of him all along. You will be glad . They grow so fast. I just love my little Dane.

Jess Kempton said...

Hey, that last post was identified as Jessica's but it came from me, KIRK actually. I think Jess was the last one to view this site on MY computer.