Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sad And Funny!

Dane had this crazy cough/fever. Because of his sore throat, he didn't have an appetite and would barely drink anything either. So in an effort to get my son to drink something so he wouldn't be dehydrated, I mixed up some crystal light (some red flavor). He liked it!! Finally something in his tummy! But he was really grumpy and it was about his nap-time. I put him down with his red drink because he wouldn't part with it, and I got in the shower. About 20 min later he was crying and I went in to check on him and this is what he looked like!!! Apparently his cough was so bad that he threw up! While he was on his back in his crib! I was so sad for him, but on the other hand, I had to take a picture! I think it will make him laugh when he is older!!
There is more. I had to take him to the doctor about an hour later and below is what he looked like at the doctors office! That stuff stains! Needless to say the doctor thought it was really funny! I forgot to take a picture of the back of his head!! His hair is pink!! It still is and this happened a week ago!!!

You can see that his tears were the only thing powerful enough to wash it off!! So cute!

10 comments:

Megs said...

Poor thing...but those are some great pictures!!

Chris, Elyse & Kaitlyn Harris said...

oh poor baby Dane!

Emily M said...

YEA a new post!!! that really is so funny and sad!!! i love that his hair was pink. Sick kids are the worst! Gracie has a double ear infection right now and is very miserable!

Chrissy said...

Oh! Poor baby... those are great pictures though.

Heidi said...

It just makes me want to give him a hug - what a sweatheart!

Matt said...

Ohhh Daner. Times like these when the baby is so messy draw out weird emotions. On the one hand you are shocked at the mess and upset at the the thought of your next hour being spent scrubbing barf and maybe feel a little sad for the baby for being in such a predicament, yet your baby is still just so darn cute and you almost like that they did something outrageous you can talk about!

Lawson Family said...

Man, when I first saw the picture...I couldn't even imagine what that stuff was besides blood! =)I hope he's feeling better!

Zach, Roby, and Carson said...

Oh POOR boy that is the saddest pictures ive ever seen. I hope he is feeling better. Its so hard to take care of sick ones especially when they cant tell you whats wrong.

Carley said...

Oh man...poor guy...at least if we ever want our hair dyed pink we know what to use!!!

Highlights said...

LOL!! poor little guy :(