Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween!


Our good friends Chase and Melissa had a fun Halloween party at their house. This is the whole group. I have been hesitant to post the pictures because Scott and I went as polygomists and I didn't want to offend any one! If you are offened I'm sorry! We went to DI and got these costumes about 2 hours before the party! But I must say, I think we pulled it off!

Larry and Natalie are the bounty hunters!

Kasey and Ian (spelling?) are Greek Gods. I don't which ones!

Chase and Melissa are Zeus and Hera. (Dane would scream everytime Chase would put on the beard!)

Last but not least....Scott jorgensen and his first wife!

5 comments:

Lawson Family said...

How did you make your belly look so realistic? I think it's a halarious idea!

brandenyan said...

I hope it is a costume! It looks way to realistic. Did you really go to DI or did you pull the costume out or your closet? :) We hope you had a great Halloween!

Telsha Winger & fam said...

haha, you guys are awesome! It's true your belly looks way realistic. I love the idea. haha Very creative!

Highlights said...

You pulled it off big time--no pun intended. LOL!! I hope you had a fun time.

Chris, Elyse & Kaitlyn Harris said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH I We MISS YOU GUYS!!!