Thursday, August 14, 2008

Rock Star!


In April Scott was contacted by the producer of a company called Quikstar Productions that does a compilation CD every year called "Chill Out". He heard A song of Scott's and asked him if he would be a part of the CD. Of course Scott agreed! The CD includes various artists, and it is finally finished! You can purchase the song in 5 places! itunes.com, amazon.com, walmart.com, bestbuy.com and rhapsody.com. All you have to do is search Scott Jorgensen and buy the song! Scott is awesome!

4 comments:

Emilie said...

Wow! Congratulations!

Kim Madsen said...

So way cool, Scott and Kara. I bought the song. It's very poignant. Thanks for keeping a blog where we can stay connected.

Hugs!

Aunt Kim

Emily M said...

That is AWESOME! Congrats to Scott. Brooklyn told me the other day, "Mom, i REALLY REALLY miss kara." Cute!

JD said...

Now I can say "I knew him when..."

Hey there buddy boy a long time no see or talk to, or write to, or really anything that would appear to be communication of any kind. I hope all is going well. Brady and Megan Cash wanted me to say "Hello" next time I talked ot you so there it is. I guess you knew them from Cedar City days.

It is so good to hear life is going well for you, published singer, helecopter pilot, a hot wife, and a beautiful son. Life doesn't get any better then that.

Peace out cuz.