Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Here I GO!!!!!!!



Well, it is official! I have signed up to run the Park City Half Marathon on August 23. That gives me twelve weeks to prepare. I know that I can do it! I have a lot of support. My brother-in-law Matt is going to run the FULL marathon that day. His awesome wife Katie and my Pro-Runner sister-in-law Adrienne will hopefully run the half with me! In addition to them, my mom is going to train for the 5k (I know you can do it mom!) and my big brother Brett BETTER train to run either the 5k or the 10k. I'm so happy! This is something I have wanted to do for years! I'm really looking forward to it. The count down starts! Wish me luck!!


3 comments:

Rick and Kori said...

I am super impressed you are going to do this! Good for you. You are a much better person than I am. I would rather do anything than run! I really miss you at the bank. It is fun to check out your blog and see what is going on in your life now that I don't see you everyday. -Korinne

Dianna said...

Good for you. I know you can do it you rock.

April Weeks said...

You go girl!