Thursday, May 15, 2008

First Race of the Summer!

This last weekend Kirk and Matt came down to help us move. I found out that Saturday morning there was a 5k. Matt has been running for a while so I asked him if he wanted to run it with me. It was a lot of fun! We ran the whole time. I slowed way down on the hills but I NEVER stopped! Matt was a really fun running partner!


This was Matt's very first 5k! He got first place in his age division! Look at that sweet medal!





This is Dane saying "YAY MAMA!! YOU DID IT!"

4 comments:

Emily M said...

good for you kara- i am way impressed! and what a cutie pie to have cheering you on!

Dianna said...

Yea!! Go Kara You are my hero.

theshaners said...

YAHOO! I'm jealous. Way to seize the moment. Kim

Highlights said...

good job--you are a running champion! I'm so happy to see your pictures. Dane is getting so big and is such a cutie face!You look great too :)