Thursday, April 24, 2008

I can do it!

Cedar City hosts the Utah Summer Games every year. Every year I have wanted to run in one of the races. This is my last summer in Cedar and DARN IT! Im going to do it! There is a 10k on June 13th and a 5k on June 14th. If you run both of them you get a discount on the entry fee. I really want to run both. I'm for sure going to run the 5k. I'm going to train really hard to run the 10k. Scott's brother Matt is going to run them with me. Anyone else can run with us!
I have been running and I am up to 2 1/2 miles! YAY! Thanks for the inspiration Kim, Adrienne and Matt!

3 comments:

Highlights said...

go go go! you can do it!

Carley said...

I know you can do it Kara!!! You are my hero...I am lucky if I can run to the mail box!

theshaners said...

You know you can!!! I'm one of your biggest fans. Do it for me too! I will join you someday!